What are the cookies?
A cookie is a file that unloading in its computer when acceding to certain webpages. The cookies allow a webpage, among other things, to store and to recover information on habits of navigation of a user or its equipment and, following the information that contain and of the form that its equipment uses, they can be used to recognize the anonymous user.
The Cookies are only associated an anonymous User and their computer and does not provide references that allow to deduce personal data of the User, but we use dedicated server ip
to protect all the data that collected by cookie
In the case of registered Users that they are registered or that they have initiated session, more customized and oriented services to their profile will be able to benefit from some, thanks to the combination of the data stored in the cookies with the used personal data at the time of their registry. These Users specifically authorize the use of this information with the indicated purpose, notwithstanding their right to reject or to deshabilitar the use decookies.
Typology, purpose and operation of the Cookies generally.
- Types of cookies according to the permanecenactivadas term of time that.
According to the term of time that remains activated in the terminal equipment we can distinguish: Cookies of session: They are a type of designed cookies to successfully obtain and to store data while the user accedes to a webpage.
Usually they are used to store information that only interests to conserve for the benefit of the service asked for by the user in a single occasion (EP a list deproductos acquired). Cookies persistent: They are a type of cookies in which the data follow stored in the terminal and can be acceded and tried during a period defined by the person in charge about the cookie, and that can go of some minutes to several years.
2. Types of cookies according to the organization that lasgestione.
According to who is the organization that manages the equipment or domain from where the cookies are sent and treats the data that are obtained, we can distinguish: Cookies own: They are those that are sent to the terminal team of the user from an equipment or domain managed by the own publisher and from that the service asked for by the user is lent.
Cookies of third party: They are those that are sent to the terminal team of the user from
equipment or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but on the other organization that deals with the collected data traverse the cookies.
3. Types of cookies according to sufinalidad.
According to the purpose for that the data collected through the cookies treat, we can distinguish between:
- Cookies technical: They are those that allow the user navigation through a webpage, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that in her exist as, for example, to control the traffic and the data communication, to identify the session, to accede to parts of restricted access, to remember the elements which they integrate an order, to realise the process of purchase of an order, to realise the request of inscription or participation in an event, to use security elements during navigation, to store to contents for the diffusion of videos or sound or to share contents through redessociales.
- Cookiesdepersonalizaci³n: Sonaqu©llasquepermitenalusuarioaccederalservicio
with some predefined characteristics of general character based on a series of criteria in the terminal of the user as for example they serian the language, the type of navigator through what it accedes to the service, the regional configuration from where it accedes to the service, etc.
- Cookies of analysis: They are those that allow the person in charge of the same, the pursuit and analysis of the behavior of the users from the websites to which they are tie. Collected by means of this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of profiles of navigation of the users of these sites, applications and platforms, with the purpose of introducing improvements based on the analysis of the use data that the users do delservicio.
- Cookiespublicitarias: Sonaqu©llasquepermitenlagesti³n, delaformam¡seficaz
possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has including in a webpage, application or platform from which he serves asked for on the basis of criteria as the published content or the frequency in which are the announcements.
- Cookies of behavioural publicity: They are those that allow the management, of the possible most effective form, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has including in a webpage, application or platform from which serves asked for. These cookies store information of the behavior of the users obtained through the continued observation of their habits of navigation, which allows to develop a specific profile to show to publicity in function delmismo.
When acceding to this website for the first time, it will see a space or banner where one inquires to him into the use of the cookies and where it can consult this policy of cookies by means of
What types of cookies use this webpage in particular?
Definition, Identification and purpose of the cookies of this Web not excepted by the LSSI. They would be:
- Cookies of analysis: They are those that or tried by us or third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus to realise the measurement and statistical analysis of the use that the users do of the supplied service. For it its navigation in our webpage is analyzed with the purpose of to improve the supply of products or services that leofrecemos.
- Cookies advertising: They are those that, or tried by us or by third parties, they allow us to manage of the possible effective form the more the supply of the advertising spaces that is in the webpage, adapting the content of the announcement to the content of the asked for service or to the use that realise of our webpage. For it we can analyze his habits of navigation in Internet and can show to him to publicity related to his profile denavegaci³n.
Picture of identification of the cookies and purpose.
Name of the publisher, names of the cookie, type and Intention.
1P_JAR, APISID, CONSENT, HSID, NID, SAPISID, SID, SIDCC, SSID, DV
THESE COOKIES ARE USED BY GOOGLE TO STORE PREFERENCES OF THE USER AND INFORMATION DURING THE VISUALIZATION OF THE PAGES WITH THE MAPS DE GOOGLE IN THEM.
Note: The Own cookies of type are used only by the proprietor of this Web and the cookies Of third parties are used, also, by the lender of the service that is detailed in the previous picture.
Configuration of the navigator for the retired revocation and of the consent for the use of the cookies.
If the user wished more information exceeds how to revoke the consent given or on the procedure to deshabilitar the cookies, as well as to realise some question on the Policy of Cookies of the Web, it is possible to be put in touch with GigaSmiley through the following INFO@NECOTEC.ES direction indicating in the Political subject of Cookies.
Changes in the policy of Privacy/Cookies.
The Web can modify this Policy of Cookies based on legislative exigencies,
prescribed, or in order to adapt this policy to the instructions dictated by the Spanish Agency of Protection of Data, for that reason it is advised to the Users who visit it periodically.
When significant changes in this Policy of Cookies take place, they will communicate to the Users by means of Web WWW.NECOTEC.ES.